NAATI stands for the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters. NAATI is responsible for accrediting translators and interpreters who are looking forward to pursuing a career in Australia.
Individuals who are looking forward to pursuing a career in language translation and interpretation must be accredited by a recognised organisation. NAATI helps talented individuals pursue a career in this field by assessing and granting the necessary accreditations.
NAATI grants various types of accreditations depending on an individual’s capabilities and the type of employment he/she is seeking. Employers primarily seek out individuals for interpretation and translation work who have been accredited by NAATI as it guarantees a sign of quality and excellence.
It also approves tertiary courses in translation and interpretation that meet employers’ strict criteria.
Courses Offered By Education Providers
- Diploma of Interpreting
- Advanced Diploma of Interpreting
- Advanced Diploma of Translating
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English
- Become a translator or interpreter accredited by NAATI and realise your professional goals.
- Earn 5 bonus points for Permanent Residence, under the Credentialed Community Language(CCL).