Find Out The Finest Education Consultants in Perth
Perth is a dream location for education for many students worldwide. The city has breathtaking beaches, parklands, and other attractions. A considerable number of students are interested in finding the best education consultants in Perth. Considering the fact that there are many consultants in the market, it’s not easy for a student to choose the best one. You should first conduct some research and shortlist a few options. You can also take advice from someone who has already applied through an education consultant.
Why choose Australia Education Group to study in Perth:
Australia Education Group is one of the leading education consultants in Perth. We, at Australia Education Group, offer our students rigorous services starting from comprehensive career counseling, university selection, course selection, admission guidance, and procedure as per GTE (General Temporary Entrant), visa assistance, immigration assistance, scholarships, IELTS, visa interview mock sessions, pre-departure briefing to post-arrival assistance. We assist our students in making informed decisions concerning their study-abroad journey. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our counselor right away to find out your eligibility.
Below you can find the top universities in Perth as per the QS World University Ranking 2022:
- University of Western Australia – Ranked 93rd globally
- Curtin University – Ranked 194th globally
- Murdoch University – Ranked 581 – 590 globally
- Edith Cowan University – Ranked 651 – 700 globally
Perth is one of the most livable cities in the world. There are many reasons to choose Perth as your study destination. To mention a few:
- Perth is home to various world-leading universities. Degrees gained from these universities are recognized by employers worldwide. This signifies that graduates can easily secure well-paying jobs in the market. Courses are taught by teachers who are experts in their fields and have extensive industry experience.
- Perth is a safe city with a relatively lower crime rate than other major cities. Though the standard of living is high, the city is more affordable than many other study destinations.
- Perth is an ideal place to study science. By studying a science subject from Perth, you will be equipped with all the skills that are needed to make your name in the field of science.
- Perth is a multicultural city hosting people from many countries and backgrounds. International students do not usually face issues adjusting in Perth, neither do they feel alienated.
- As a student, you will find various part-time jobs in Perth that will help you make good money while gaining valuable work experience.
- Perth is simply a breathtaking destination. You can spend quality time exploring the natural environment and diverse landscapes.
Below you can find the charges for some major utilities in Perth.
|Meal at a cheap restaurant||20.00 A$|
|Meal for two at a mid-range restaurant||85.00 A$|
|Water (0.33-liter bottle)||3.09 A$|
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)||1.61 A$|
|Rice (white), (1kg)||2.82 A$|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||4.90 A$|
|Local Cheese (1kg)||11.08 A$|
|Tomato (1kg)||4.68 A$|
|Onion (1kg)||1.77 A$|
|Potato (1kg)||3.00 A$|
|Monthly Transportation Pass (Regular Price)||147.50 A$|
|One-way Ticket (Local Transport)||4.10 A$|
|Water, Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Garbage for 85m2 Apartment||227.10 A$|
|1 Pair of Jeans||95.19 A$|
|Rent for apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre||1,494.47 A$|
|Rent for Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre||1,080.50 A$|
|Rent for Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre||2,441.37 A$|
|Rent for Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre||1,616.09 A$|
Staying in Perth, you can enjoy various outdoor adventures. Below you can find some of the top attractions in Perth.
- The Perth Mint
- Perth Zoo
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Swan River
- The Bell Tower
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- St. Mary’s Cathedral
- Aviation Heritage Museum
Students who need a visa extension must ensure that they apply for the new visa before the current one expires. You can get deported from Australia if you fail to apply for the new visa on time. Therefore, it is better not to waste time and apply as soon as you plan for a student visa extension. It is recommended that students apply for the new visa at least three months before the current visa expires. Note that students applying for a visa extension from outside of Australia have to follow a different process than students applying from inside Australia.