Know your options for Education Consultants in Brisbane
Brisbane is a hot study destination for many reasons. There are several leading universities attracting students from across the world. Home to a number of incredible restaurants, breathtakingly beautiful beaches, and various attractions, Brisbane is among the most livable cities in the world. The QS best student cities 2019 ranks Brisbane 22nd in the world. You will find several education consultants in Brisbane. If you want to achieve desired results, you should prefer choosing the best education consultant. Do some research and shortlist the most suitable options for yourself.
Australia Education Group is one of the finest student visa agents offering a range of study options in Brisbane. We, at Australia Education Group, offer our students rigorous services starting from comprehensive career counseling, university selection, course selection, admission guidance, and procedure as per GTE (General Temporary Entrant), visa assistance, immigration assistance, scholarships, IELTS, visa interview mock sessions, pre-departure briefing to post-arrival assistance. We assist our students in making informed decisions concerning their study-abroad journey.
Brisbane has many world-famous universities offering first-rate education and state-of-the-art facilities. Below you can find the top three universities in Brisbane
- The University of Queensland – Ranked 47th globally
- Queensland University of Technology – Ranked 213th globally
- Griffith University – Ranked 290th globally
There are many reasons why one should choose to study in Brisbane. To mention a few:
- Brisbane is home to many of the world’s finest universities. Degrees achieved from Brisbane universities are recognized by employers worldwide. Besides universities, you will find many leading English learning institutes and vocational education providers in Brisbane.
- Cost of living is a major factor to consider while deciding a study destination. Brisbane is one of the most affordable cities in Australia, and that’s one reason why many students choose to study in Brisbane.
- Brisbane is quite close to Australia’s major cities, i.e., Sydney and Melbourne, meaning you can easily explore different cities while staying in Brisbane.
- Getting around is very easy. Students can commute via buses, cycles, and trains. Students can secure a discount on the public transport pass.
- Brisbane is a multicultural city that embraces students coming from different corners of the world. International students can easily adjust to the city without facing any hurdles. The best part is you will find almost all types of food in Brisbane.
- Brisbane is a fun place to be. You can do a lot in Brisbane. Even if you have a tight budget, you can explore different free attractions that the city offers.
The regional city benefit
Students who study in a regional city of Australia are awarded an extra 5 points for Permanent Residence. Since Brisbane is a regional city, students who choose to study there will get extra 5 points. Therefore, if you intend to secure Permanent Residence in Australia, you should choose to study in a regional city.
Below you can find the cost for major utilities in Brisbane
|Meal at a cheap restaurant||20.00 A$|
|Meal for 2 at a moderately priced restaurant||100.00 A$|
|Water (0.33-liter bottle)||2.89 A$|
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)||1.63 A$|
|Rice (white), (1kg)||2.93 A$|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||4.68 A$|
|Local Cheese (1kg)||9.98 A$|
|Tomato (1kg)||4.93 A$|
|Potato (1kg)||3.39 A$|
|Onion (1kg)||2.54 A$|
|Monthly Transport Pass (Regular Price)||150.98 A$|
|One-way Ticket (Local Transport)||4.00 A$|
|Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage for 85m2 Apartment||185.91 A$|
|A Pair of Jeans||104.60 A$|
|Rent for 1 bedroom apartment in City Center||1,711.36 A$|
|Rent for 1 bedroom apartment outside of City Center||1,232.38 A$|
|Rent for 3 bedrooms apartment in City Center||2,808.18 A$|
|Rent for 3 bedrooms apartment outside of City Center||1,938.18 A$|
Brisbane is famous for its many attractions. Below you can find some top attractions in Brisbane
- The Cultural Precinct
- Queensland Art Gallery & Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mount Coot-tha
- South Bank
- River Cruises
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb
- Queen Street Mall
- Museum of Brisbane
- Moreton Island
- Customs House
When to Apply For Visa Extension
If you need student visa extension, you must apply for the new visa before the current one expires. It is recommended to apply for the new visa at least 3 months before the current visa expires. If you fail to apply on time, you might get deported from Australia. Students who apply from within Australia have to follow a different process than students applying from outside of Australia.